Monday, November 22, 2004

Wakey wakey! Are you up yet?

I am getting really pissed off with myself for sleeping in every morning and…one, two, three – altogether: ‘Wasting the best part of the day!’ So I decided it was high time I invested in an alarm clock rather than relying on the pathetic little squelchy noise my mobile phone makes, which has so far failed to stir me from my slumber.

Another glorious day, but no excursions en velo pour moi, for there were heaps of fallen leaves to clear up on the terrace which I set about to the strain of Graham Coxon’s album ‘Happiness In Magazines’ which is my current favourite. Then it was off to L’Eclerc to purchase the aforementioned alarm clock together with a few bottles of your finest in readiness for my weekend visitors, and some cassoulet.

I had to get outside in the sun this afternoon so I took a walk around the town until the sun went down on me. Finally I got on with some writing – very pleased with myself. Aperitifs at L’Enfance de Lard, a mushroom omelette and more writing and then a couple of episodes of 'Frasier' to round off the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home