Monday, December 27, 2004

Analyse that!

What a weird dream. I returned to City Hall after my sabbatical, only to find the whole of the scoop and everything up to ground floor level full of murky water. Everybody was rushing around in a panic. Then a member of staff asked me if I could organise tea and coffee for their meeting – but they would only speak to me in French and I had trouble understanding them. Actually, that just sounds like another day back at work, so I won’t bother getting it analysed - I'll just take another one of these little green pills.

So, lazy days. A late breakfast, M&A popped in for a coffee and a hobnob and then Hugo and I went for a stroll around town to pick up some edible items, had lunch then it was time to deposit Hugo back at the airport and drive home.

It does feel strange being back in the house on my own after a series of visits from lots of lovely people since the beginning of the month. Time to get on with some serious writing…oh hang on, there goes the doorbell!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home