Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Bring me sunshine

The sun came up and all the clouds disappeared leaving a lovely sunny day so I decided to set out my stall on the terrace and enjoy it while it lasts. Breakfast. Writing. Lunch and wine. Dozing. Reading. More writing.

I took a walk along the Dordogne and spent some time sketching as the sun went down and the Ryanair flight to Stansted passed overhead - best place for it really. Back to the apartment for more writing - I was on a creative roll today. I was on a cheese roll yesterday. Quite possibly a forward roll tomorrow.

Michael and Andre popped round for cocktails this evening. They are the proprietors of the highly acclaimed L'Enfance de Lard restaurant, which is the equivalent of The Ivy in this part of France. If you're ever in the region you should visit. Now do I get my discount?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So ideallic. It must be heaven.

Hayden

14 October 2004 at 09:18:00 GMT-4  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By all means I would also recommend L'Enfance de lard, and if you are going to give it a plug you might as well say it is in Place Pelissiere, Bergerac and their number is 05 53 57 52 88

Do I get my discount too?

G

14 October 2004 at 14:20:00 GMT-4  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's telephone number 05 53 57 52 88 for the restuarant

14 October 2004 at 14:25:00 GMT-4  

Post a Comment

<< Home