Thursday, November 04, 2004

Let them eat cake

Good golly Miss Molly – there was a fair old nip in the air this morning. I felt like Scott of the Antarctic when I finally crawled out from under the duvet.

A morning of writing and then a trip to L’Eclerc for a change of scenery and the purchase of a can opener, a box of rosé and some tripe sausages – well I’ll try anything once. Back to L’Enfance de Lard for aperitifs and a trip to the launderette. M&A gave me a notebook with Marie Antoinette on the cover, all sparkly and done up like a dog’s breakfast. It’s very lovely.

When the sun comes out it’s really warm – yeah, funny that. I sat on the terrace and had some lunch and then got back into author mode until it was time to crank up The Thrills and have me dinner with more ‘’Allo ‘Allo!’ you stupid woman. I’m an addict.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home