Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Bright light

Due to the previous evening’s activities, I was need of a little rest this morning. But, things to do so off to Leclerc early afternoon to stock up the fridge. I took a walk around town to clear my head, but it was incredibly cold out.

I borrowed M&A’s Smart car to collect my overnight visitor from the airport. The flight was a bit late so I stood around shivering in the freezing cold. When we set off from the airport, I was troubled by everybody flashing me. J tactfully suggested I switch the full beam off to avoid leaving a trail of ‘Day of the Triffids’-style chaos in my wake. Anyway, back to the house for a tour, a nice cup of tea.

Aperitifs were provided courtesy of L’Enfance de Lard, and dinner was provided courtesy of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home