Friday, October 15, 2004

The old man is snoring

You are so not interested in reading what I do each day, so I've started off with a load of pictures to whet your appetites. Not a lot to say now I'm in full writerly flow - I can't say much about that because it would give the game away. Not that I'm on the game you understand.

So, a brief synopsis of my day and then you can just look at the pictures - steady yourselves now! No pushing at the back. Don't forget to breathe.

Synopsis of day: Read for ages drinking gallons of tea, had breakfast, walked around town, bought yesterday's Guardian (hey come on - I've held out for a week!), drank a gallon of coffee, finished the crossword in three minutes (ugh?) then wrote like a demon, had salad and wrote like a thing possessed until 7pm. Oh - did washing inbetween then it rained a lot. Went round to L'Enfance de Lard and observed fantastic creations in the kitchen while creating G&T's and W&C's (think it through - whisky and coke) for the workers before I could stand the tempting foody smells no more (nor stand no more) and came back to feed myself.

I have no idea why the pictures sometimes appear at the top and sometimes at the bottom of each entry - it is totally random and scrambled - much like my brain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home