Thursday, January 13, 2005

Jimmy Mac, when are you coming back?

I apologise for what has been the longest break in transmission of this blog since records began.

I know the two of you who read this rubbish religiously are wondering what had become of me. I am alive and well, but I fell behind with my blog entries. Please forgive me, for I have strayed like a lost sheep. I have followed the devices and desires of my own heart, and there is no health in me.

Normal services have now been resumed! If you scroll down you'll find a blow by blow account of all the events since last Friday. That should use up a bit of your time at least.

Anyway, today I got up at 6am - yes I know - 6am! I had forgotten there were two six o'clocks in a day. I wrote all morning, then met M&A for a spot of lunch at the fine restaurnant near the station. Five course - celeriac soup, nicoise salad, fresh fish (papillotte?), cheeseboard and apple tart. I waddled home, only to be whisked off to Leclerc for some food shopping.

More wordsmithery until aperitif time, and an evening on the couch with Frasier.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear/read that. Was beginning to think that my daily read had been cancelled with no warning. K

13 January 2005 at 05:19:00 GMT-5  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely appaling service I want a refund on my license fee.
H

13 January 2005 at 13:47:00 GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home