Thursday, October 21, 2004

Rosé coloured glasses

Compiled by Guestblogger! This isn't Geoff talking to you...

Zut Alors! What an honour to be writing Geoff’s blog! I do hope you enjoy my entries. Wino Jo is my handle. Now where were we? Oh yes, I arrived Thursday afternoon on the daily Ryan Air flight. The landing was a little bumpy, I think the pilot may well have joined me in my traditional large Bloody Mary aperitif I have each time I fly. My case was the last one off the plane. Typical. Well, at least it turned up I guess. Michael picked me up in his lovely Smart car then it was back to the house for some champers sweetie. One….Two….bottles of champers were consumed and then it was onto the rosé wine box which was deadly as you have no real idea how much you have drunk. So after looking at the world through rosé coloured glasses I felt very chilled out.

As a thank you to Mr Bones Wobbly and Mr Moron (yes - we had a discussion about the worst variations of our names that we had been called and these won along with Miss Torndraws and Mr Smell!) I gave them a Halloween gift to go in their restaurant which is decked out in witchy paraphernalia. It was a vibrating toy that sang. I’ll say no more. It was gratefully received and now sits next to the witch that farts. Thankfully I managed to get it through Customs without any trouble! Thursday night ended chilling out on rosé to the early hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home